Friday, October 15, 2010

Poem 3 : MANY A TEAR HAS FALLEN


Many a tear has fallen
Since the day You went away 
You obediently ran to God
When You heard His Call that day

As I reach for your hand today
For You, I have a smile
Feeling You near and close to us
Brings comfort for a while

It is these times and more
We miss You more than ever
Now we only have memories left
Of the laughter we shared together

I feel your rays of sunshine
And the breeze against my hair
As I walk further on the path
My Son, will You be there?

Now the road traveled has been hard
We take one day at a time
God has been good, He's given us YOU
A gift of a wonderful kind

God knows You'll never leave our hearts
Your memories, we'll always embrace
Watch over us, as we finish our chores here
From now till the end of our days



Written by Lynn Phua
6 April 2010
Originally written in Daniel Jason Phua's Facebook


Inspired by a Poem by Kacey King,
posted by Jee K on Daniel's Facebook.