Friday, November 12, 2010

POEM 7 : HIS WORD, MY GUARANTEE



I sometimes wonder by myself
As I look up to the sky
Whether You are watching me
From a cotton cloud up high

As I stare, I try to see
For any sign or clue
I wish I could catch a little glimpse
Of what God's doing with You 

First, I see the radiant sun
Shining brightly up above
I wonder if You're telling me
That's how we feel God's love

Then the rain starts to fall
I wonder if it's the Master
Asking You to take a hose
To sprinkle Holy Water

Today, I sit contentedly
I see You soaring free
God tells me, You're right beside Him
His Word, My Guarantee



By Lynn Phua
20 August 2010
Originally written in
Daniel Jason Phua's Facebook.

Inspired by the Poem 
A PLACE WHERE CHILDREN ARE
(Author Unknown),
posted by Jee K in Daniel's Facebook.