Friday, December 10, 2010

POEM 11: HEAVEN ROCKS



One night I cried to Jesus, as I sat beneath a tree

With a heart so filled with sorrow, I thought in misery

I have reached a dead end, I don’t know where to go

If only God could give a sign; a sign so I would know



I told Him of my burdens, and the sadness in my heart

The faith I have has crumbled, all hope is in the mud

Why did You have to take my son, I asked the Lord again

Never have I ever felt, such devastating pain



I’m angry Lord, I’m missing him, I’m drowning in my sorrow

I’m overwhelmed with grief; It’s hard to see tomorrow

Then I felt a little breeze, blowing softly in my face

Instantly, I felt his eyes, though I could not see his gaze



He said, Mommy, I’m an angel, my spirit now is free

Heaven really rocks, I’m as happy as can be

You should see me now, I can sit, and walk and stand

I am everywhere at one time, it’s hard to comprehend



No one will ever take away, our bond with one another

The link we have is real, our connection is forever

I’m watching you and family, from a cotton cloud above

When the sun shines its rays, I'll be sending you my love 


By Lynn Phua
27 August 2010
Originally written in 
Daniel Jason Phua's Facebook


Inspired by the Poem 
I'M AN ANGEL NOW
by Janice Grogen
as posted by Jee K in Daniel's Fcebook