Friday, December 24, 2010

POEM 13 : I AM WHO I AM


I am who I am for a reason
God sculpted me to be
He wanted someone very precise
A boy who is like me 

I look like I do for a reason
My face, my eyes, my hands
He custom-made my body
Being tall was part of His plan

The parents I have are the ones He chose
He has His reasons for that
I am their bundle of joy, one Christmas Eve
A pride to my Mom and Dad

No, the trauma I faced was not easy
I was put through grueling tests
It pained God too, but He had to do
To mould me to my best

I am who I am for a reason
God intended me to be
Someone to help Him watch over You
An angel just like me

By Lynn Phua
13 August 2010
Originally written in Daniel Jason Phua's Facebook.

Inspired by the Poem 
YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE FOR A REASON
by Russell Kelfer.





Today is Daniel's birthday. He is forever 15.
This is his first birthday with Jesus,
Mama Mary and all the angels in heaven.

Happy Birthday, Daniel! :D




We love You and miss You very much.

Hugs & Kisses,

Dad, Mom and Justine